Membership is open to any person, corporation, association, or other legal entity. The society offers four categories of membership. We encourage each member to play an active role in the society, to ask questions, and to offer advice to the leadership team.
Any individual over 18 years of age may be a voting member of the society and is eligible for society offices. Corporate members may vote but are not eligible to hold office.
Membership extends from January 1 through December 31.Those joining in mid-year are paid through the following year.
- Quarterly newsletters via email
- Castor Canadensis journal
- Membership meetings twice each year
- An opportunity to share research and offer presentations
- Discounts on society publications
- An annually updated membership list
- Society activities, projects, and social gatherings
David Jackson: $50.00
William Sublette: $75.00
Jedediah Smith: $150.00
A membership packet will be sent to you upon receipt of your check or online payment. Please invite a friend to join! (Visit the membership page for an application.)